As stated before, we might all be a touch crazy!
The real reasons why we are doing this…
- We are a start-up company. As such this will help get the word out about all of the awesome things that we are trying to do for all small businesses.
- Part of the Boofola Promise is to do everything that we can to help other small businesses grow. Together We Will All Stand Stronger!
- We have an ad server and are trying to make sure that it works. (Just being honest!)
What are the conditions?
- Must be an ad for a small-sized company, preferably owned by the more disadvantaged. Like Black-Owned, Woman-Owned, Disabled-Owned, LGBTQ+ Owned, Veteran-Owned, but not limited to those categories!
- The ad must be in jpg image format. (We are doing this to help with server load, in the future png and gif will be allowed.)
- The image must be 728×120 px in size. (We are also going to be running the more standard size of 728×80 px if you prefer, but those ads will not take precedence.)
- The ad MUST be emailed to email@example.com !
Any ads that are sent to other addresses will be deleted!
- In the email include the address (URL) that you wish for the ad to take visitors to when clicked.
Now the Disclaimers
- All ads will be served on a random basis, no priority will be given to any ad. (weighted)
- You can not purchase ad space at this time.
- Any ads that do not comply with the above-mentioned conditions will be discarded.
- No adult content! All ads must be family-friendly.
- All ads will begin running on December 5th, 2020, and will end on June 5th, 2021. The later your entry does not mean that your ad will run longer. These dates are almost set in stone. (going back to the crazy thing.)
- Boofola LLC reserves the right to decide the placement of all ads on all sites.
- By submitting your ad to Boofola LLC, you grant us the rights to also use the submitted ads on our Google Adsense, Microsoft Ads, and any other service for testing purposes. This would be of course no cost to the ad provider.
- Free ads are open to all small businesses, with a focus on those that are owned by the disadvantaged, or that have a 51% or more stake in the company.
Thank you for helping us, help you!